Welcome to the Samsung Galaxy S10 replace hub. Right here you’ll discover the most recent info on updates to the Samsung Galaxy S10, Galaxy S10 Plus, and Galaxy S10e. We’ll element the present software program variations for every machine and provide you with a warning if there’s a brand new replace rolling out. Samsung often pushes out updates to all the sequence on the similar time, however this will likely differ per variant and provider.
- Present secure model: Android 11
- Will the Samsung Galaxy S10, S10 Plus, and S10e get Android 12? Sure, however seemingly not till early-to-mid 2022
Newest Samsung Galaxy S10, S10 Plus, and S10e updates
June 4, 2021: Samsung is now rolling out a brand new replace to the Galaxy S10 sequence. The firmware, numbered G97xFXXSBFUE6 (h/t SamMobile), is at present out there in restricted markets, together with Poland.
To this point, the majority of the replace seems to be simply the June 2021 Android safety patch. Because the replace hits extra markets, we’ll have the ability to inform if it has extra fixes or new options. For what it’s price, different updates which have rolled out to Samsung telephones with the June patch haven’t had a lot else.
To examine if the replace’s out there on your machine head to Settings > Software program replace and faucet on Obtain and set up.
Earlier Samsung Galaxy S10, S10 Plus, and S10e updates
- Could 2021: Samsung rolled out a brand new replace to its Galaxy S10 sequence gadgets. Based on SamMobile, these in Europe are actually receiving the replace, with firmware model G97xFXXUAFUE3 throughout the S10e, S10, and S10 Plus. The replace consists of the Could safety patch and some different safety fixes.
- February 2021: The secure model of One UI 3.0 began rolling out to carrier-branded gadgets on T-Cellular and AT&T (through PhoneArena) on February 10, 2021. The replace additionally carried the January 2021 Android safety patch. Simply two weeks later, One UI 3.1 rolled out to the Galaxy S10 sequence, particularly the S10 Plus in Switzerland. Nonetheless, the replace did sign Samsung’s intent to push by way of the brand new replace as shortly as doable. The patch arrived with a refreshed UI, wi-fi Dex assist, and the March 2021 patch.
- January 2021: In early January, the secure model of One UI 3.0 began hitting gadgets in Switzerland. Curiously, for these nonetheless on the beta replace channel, Samsung rolled out one more One UI 3.0 beta to customers in early January. Regardless of its pre-release tag, the replace did carry an array of fixes together with the in-display fingerprint sensor’s pace and reliability, the sensitivity of swipe gestures from the underside of the show, and “failed” recordings in sluggish movement video mode.
- December 2020: Samsung began rolling out the One UI 3.0 beta updates (h/t: SamMobile), touchdown within the likes of Asia, Europe, and India.
- September 2020: Samsung started rolling out the One UI 2.5 replace to customers in Germany in September. The replace weighed in at round 963MB and introduced with it options that first appeared on the Galaxy Observe 20 sequence. This included Wi-fi Dex, which permits customers to solid the telephone’s desktop surroundings to Miracast-enabled screens.
Should you’ve noticed a Samsung Galaxy S10 replace that we haven’t, tip us! On the lookout for one other replace? You’ll want to go to our Android 11 replace tracker.