A Los Angeles man stated that he life became a ‘living hell’ after he ordered a trendy liquid nitrogen-laced tequila at a high-end Beverly Hills hotel from a brand then controlled by Hollywood star George Clooney and his business friend Rande Gerber.
And now 35-year-old Jeremy Cox, who dropped in pain at the Beverly Hilton Hotel after throwing back the smoking beverage that has been dubbed a poison by his lawyer, is now suing George Clooney and Rande Gerber, Hilton hotels, Casamigos Tequila, Southern Wines and Spirits and even more for as much as $20 million in negligence and battery.
“I could have died,’” Cox said in a state DailyMail.com in an exclusive interview.. ‘The pain was excruciating… and my insides felt like they were exploding.”
According to the filing, Casamigos introduced a fatal substance into the tequila. They neglected to warn their consumers that they would immediately suffer horrific bodily harm. They are liable for all damages.
“It is George Clooney and Rande Gerber whose signatures appear on the label of each bottle,’ the documents state.’”
The victim, Cox, relived the event that occurred on August 21, 2015, when what should have been a romantic night out with his wife Jessica turned into an awful nightmare.
Clooney will be doing his best to avoid paying. This is the same guy who wanted everyone to welcome refugees all while selling his homes in Europe that was becoming surrounded by refugees.
The couple – who live in Los Angeles with their two sons, Kingston, five, and Zen, three – were thrilled when their friend, DJ Michelle Pesce, invited them to a glittering party to mark the 60th anniversary of the Beverly Hilton, where the Golden Globes Awards are held every year.
Like us on Facebook – USA Liberty News
What do you think of this wild story? Why would someone poison their body more than they normally do?