Persecution: MSNBC Host Claims Rural Americans Are “Core Threat” to Democracy

0
166
Persecution MSNBC Host Claims Rural Americans Are Core Threat to Democracy
Facebooktwittergoogle_plusredditpinterestlinkedinmail

MSNBC host Joy Reid on Saturday said that rural Americans pose a “core threat” to democracy due to their “disproportionate power over the urban majority.”

Reid’s post was in response to MSNBC producer Kyle Griffin, who tweeted a link to a Wall Street journal report and wrote, “By 2040, about 70% of Americans are expected to live in the 15 largest states. They will have only 30 senators representing them, while the remaining 30% of Americans will have 70 senators representing them.

“This is the core threat to our democracy. The rural minority — the people @JYSexton just wrote a long thread about — have and will continue to have disproportionate power over the urban majority,” Reid wrote.

In the same thread, Reid also said abolishing the Electoral College would be a “good start.”

A good start to what?

Reid pointed to a string of tweets by Jared Yates Sexton, a self-described “associate professor of creative writing,” who also showed a strong dislike for Trump supporters.

Sexton posted: “With Trump’s base showing strong preferences for authoritarianism, and continuing to support a serial predator of children, it’s time to look this problem in its face.”

“We cannot let them continue to build a base and have a seat at the table. That only empowers them and furthers the danger,” he said.

No seat at the table? What exactly is he suggesting?

The comments in this thread are shocking, and they reveal just how much utter hatred the left has for Trump and his supporters.

These ideas are dangerous to our country and its future.

Reid, along with a majority of Democrats, are still bitter that presidential candidate Hillary Clinton lost the election. While she rants about rural Americans being a core threat, she cannot see her own bigotry.

It sounds as though people like Reid and Sexton literally want to do away with Trump supporters, which is a terrifying thought.

Like us on Facebook – USA Liberty News

Please like and share this story on Facebook and Twitter to spread the word about what this MSNBC host thinks about rural America.

What do you think about Reid’s comments? Scroll down to comment below!

H/T Fox News

Facebooktwittergoogle_plusredditpinterestlinkedinmail

LEAVE A REPLY