It’s Happening: President Trump Gave Mattis The ‘Thumbs Up’

0
131
Its Happening President Trump Gave Mattis The Thumbs Up
Facebooktwittergoogle_plusredditpinterestlinkedinmail

On Friday, President Donald Trump released a statement on his future military plans in response to North Korea’s aggression. As he noted, a counterattack is still a possibility, with him even giving the go-ahead for a strike in case America’s safety is put in jeopardy.

Defense Secretary James Mattis was reportedly instructed to act out if North Korea continues to enforce the missile tests intended to threaten America’s biggest cities and military bases. Currently, the U.S. alongside Hawaii and Guam have posed the biggest target for Kim Jong Un. Newsmax reported.

According to sources close to the president’s national security team, Trump pulled the move in response to North Korea’s Guam threats paid earlier in August. For the time being, North Korea has reconsidered the strike.

“The threat provoked the president,” a source confirmed.

As per Newsmax, Trump allowed a counterattack to take place if North Korea hits Japan or South Korea as well.

“This is a clear exercise of self-defense, and there’s no question we should do it,” former United Nations Ambassador John Bolton stated.

In addition, he acknowledged that both South Korea and Japan “are in jeopardy,” adding that the U.S. must ensure it protects them under treaty obligations.

“There is general consensus in the White House and the Pentagon that North Korea is quite close to the ‘red zone’ and that the U.S. must act soon or lose the upper hand,” one official pointed out.

Bolton also explained America is being “driven in the direction of a preemptive strike because North Korea won’t back down.”

“We are close to the finish line,” Bolton said, speaking of North Korean dictatorship and missile testing. “It highlights how little time we have here.”

The President made this decision to protect the nation and its allies from the very-well contemplated missile agenda enforced by North Korea.  to Trump’s green light is important because time is of the essence in any missile attack.

“This is a game of minutes, but the initial detection of a launch would be really in terms of seconds,” Thomas Karako, senior fellow and director of the Missile Defense Project at the Center for Strategic and International Studies, told Fox News.

“Keep in mind the entire flight time from North Korea to the United States is well under any hour (and) the authority is given in advance. It’s predesignated,” he added.

The North American Aerospace Defense Command and the U.S. Strategic Command, is ready to respond if a missile attack does occur.

“I’m very confident … that this system can and will defend the homeland if attacked,” said Vice Adm. James D. Syring, the former head of the U.S. Missile Defense Agency.

Furthermore, James Mattis also issued a statement of his own.

“We’ll deal with it,” Mattis said.

However, the President did not let America’s power to be underestimated.

“Military action would certainly be an option,” Trump analyzed. “I would prefer not going the route of the military, but it’s something certainly that could happen.”

The POTUS also spoke on what his plans were for North Korea’s existing weapons if they were “contained and deterred.”

“I don’t put my negotiations on the table, unlike past administrations. I don’t talk about them. But I can tell you North Korea is behaving badly and it’s got to stop,” he said.

Like us on Facebook – USA Liberty News

Source: conservativemedia.com

Facebooktwittergoogle_plusredditpinterestlinkedinmail

LEAVE A REPLY